ROTARY 9650 eCLUB
MINUTES OF MEETING THURSDAY 19th MARCH 2015 APOLOGIES: Rob Anderson, D.G. Greg Moran
- It was identified that we need to check incoming position on the Rotary International website. John Mackay to check out details on web site prior to next meeting. Ken hall to spend time during next meeting running all members through Rotary websites.
- We discussed the membership fee level for the incoming year. It was decided to set the fees at $200. This was comprised of the $90 district fee and the $90 (US) ($90 US equates to $117 Australian at its current level of 77c Aus = $1 US) This means that there is a (current) shortfall of $7 per person which will have to be met from the club’s Administration Account. If our exchange rate falls to 75c as some have suggested then there is a shortfall of $10 per member. The more members we have then the greater the impost on our Administration Account.
- It was decided to have our Changeover Dinner at the “Long Tan” room at Diggers on Thursday 25th June 2015. Nominated time was 6.30pm for 7.00pm. It was decided that the meal would be alternate drop (choice of two) and it was revealed that this choice would cost our club $32 per person. Additional costs included the “one off” booking fee of $75 and the free meals provided to visiting Club Presidents. It was decided that the cost, as advised on the invitations would be $40 per person with any additional cost being met from the Club Administration account.
Financial Balances were:
|Administration Ac: 032-625 790814||$644.27|
|Rotary Club of Tamworth North Project Ac. 032-621 790822||$12.50|
- Dorothy has donated payment Banners used at conference $220 Ken has donated payment for Glowstix $49.37
- Ken has noted with Michael Roohan, Chair, District Finance committee that club would like access to Xero (accounting program)
- Next meeting 2nd April 2015 at 7pm for 1 hour. Notification has already been.
- Promotional pamphlet to be considered at the next meeting. Ken to prepare and organize.
- You can locate the e9650 Rotary Club Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/e9650?fref=ts
- Roadside signs to include eClub website. John Green to organize .
- Dawn service on Anzac Day – John Mackay to contact Phil Lyon to volunteer services 5am
- Tamworth Club are pursuing a project to install girls toilets at schools in India. John Mackay indicated his desire that the eClub could provide some measure of financial support (donation) from the project account he is depositing into each week
- John Mackay was asked to prepare a list of guests, including contact details so that invitations could be sent This item is causing me some concern as I don’t know all the people involved. John Green emailed a list of ex members during the conduct of the meeting – it did not appear in my “inbox”
2nd April 2015 Only Dorothy Barwick and Ken Hall were on line. Apologies from everyone else prior to Easter.
1. Next meeting will be held on line 23rd April 2015. Technology meeting.
2. Governor’s visit. Need to find out when and how? Dorothy Barwick to check at PETS. She has registered for PETS.